Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Pictures







There are several things that still need work in the way of hardware:
> I am not sure of the blue LEDs that are inside of the case, a bit much in my opinion. Comments?
> As is clear from the dangling yellow cord, I do not yet have a solution for the main power button/front ports, I plan to purchase a cable from a helpful individual over at insanelymac.com which will allow the original front panel of the G5 to work.
> I am also not entirely thrilled with the method I ended up having to use for the rear I/O ports to be accessible on the ATX motherboard, it is by no means neat or clean, and it is my intention to have some kind of cover put on.
> I am waiting for a SATA DVD drive to put into the original space from a friend, all I have lying around are the IDE type.
> I will be purchasing a new CPU heatsink to replace the stock one, I will be overclocking and I don't have 100% confidence in the cooling hardware that is provided by Intel. The new one:
COOLER MASTER V8 RR-UV8-XBU1-GP 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler (Stock picture will be posted above, then installation pictures when the product is received.)

No comments:

Post a Comment